Personal Information

Mi foto
Aragua, Venezuela
Estudiante de la Universidad Simón Bolivar - Comercio Exterior

domingo, 22 de febrero de 2009

Discography

UNIVERSE
1. To meet
2 To laugh
3 To me, whatever it may be
4. I want to gibe you love
5. Ojala
6. She
7. The life celebrates
8. Stars
9. You dreams
10. The love that you give
11. Beliefs
12. Say to me that you me love
13. If there could (bonus track)

TODAY
1. Looks
2. Today it is today
3. The privilege to give
4. Your love forever
5. It did not go chancly
6. Golden angel
7. Your at all or your infinite
8. My dear princess
9. Because of it I do not speak
10. Daisies and rosaries
11. Only I know (your another truth)
12. For that these looking?
13. If it is going to be... It will be
14. I know love says
15. E.P.K.

OF TOP TO TOP
1. Salty water
2. You are wrong
3. To my measure
4. I love
5. Loved my
6. Though you double my age
7. The key
8 To conquer yourself . my force you are you
9. My mamma
10. Destiny or ilusion
11. Yoy me can from top to top
12. It
13. Salty water [REMIX]

I LOVE
1. He is still
2. To my measure
3. I am falling in love
4. I want that you find out
5. I love
6. Bitter sweet
7. The love begins
8. It
9. Baby
10. You me can from top to top
11. Meme
12. Your "rinconcito"

THE KEY TO CONQUER YOURSELF
1. The woman that I love
2. Loved my
3. The key
4. To conquer yourself. Friend of mine
5. Mamma mia
6. Lie looks like
7. I do not want to sham love
8. Lady
9. Le le lei (song without name)
10. You are wrong
11. You liberate
12. Alone, alone (woman woman)

MY FORM GIVES TO LOVE
1. Salty water
2. You finalize
3. Though you double my age
4. Different love
5. Destination or illusion
6. I think about you
7. She went away
8. MY force you are you
9. Wherefrom you go out
10. Only they 11. Salty water (Remix)

www.axelweb.com.ar/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario